We are seeking highly motivated PhD students, junior researchers, visiting researchers/students, and collaborators to join us.
- Zehua Zhang, PhD student (Spatial analysis, sustainable industry, sustainable infrastructure)
- Shariful Alam Malik, PhD student (Urban and regional planning, road transport)
- Wei Ma, PhD student (Augmented reality (AR), building information modelling (BIM), construction industry)
- Yuan Yao, PhD student (Traffic prediction, deep learning)
- Rui Jiang, PhD student (Sustainable infrastructure, life cycle analysis, carbon emission, transport)
- Peng Luo, PhD student, Technical University of Munich, Germany (Spatial analysis, sustainable infrastructure)
- Xiaochi Liu, PhD student, Macquarie University, Australia (Spatial analysis, machine learning, urban environment)
- Kai Ren, Visiting PhD student, Northwest A&F University, China (Climate, vegetation, spatial analysis)
- Xiang Wang, Visiting PhD student, Chengdu University of Technology, China (Climate, hydrology)
- Henry Logan, Research Assistant (GIS)
- Yuchen Liu, Research Assistant (GIS, transport)
- Nickson Omweno Ondari, Master student (Remote sensing, vegetation)
- Leidy Katherine Luna Cabeza, Master student (Remote sensing, geomorphology)
- Madelyn Cook, Honour student (environmental risk management, megaproject)
- Duke Bikeri, Honour student (construction management, carbon emissions)
- Juntian Lao, Honour student (construction management, geospatial decision making)
- Khaled Abu Siada, Honour student (Sustainability, industry, net-zero energy)
Welcome to join us as a PhD/HDR or master/postgraduate student https://study.curtin.edu.au/.
Visiting Researchers or Students
Welcome visiting researchers, visiting students, and collaborators to join us.
- Please send your CV and research proposal to email@example.com if you are preparing to visit or collaborate with our research team.